Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Double instead of single spacing in printed list reports

Double instead of single spacing in printed list reports

Using Version 16!

I am getting double spacing on lines in my list reports. Have checked all the field sizes for heights and width and all seem to be in order. I moved the bottom margin in the detail section right underneath the fields and this does not change the line spacing.

Also, I have removed each field individually in the template and done a preview of the report. When I remove the Company field the report prints fine. I cannot see anything in the properties for that field that would seem to alter the spacing. I am at a loss for what to do to get a single space report.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Double instead of single spacing in printed list reports

Need more information, which specific report, is it a custom report, etc.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

The report was created from one of the stock reports (Source of Referrals). I have removed a couple fields I did not need for my report and replaced them with my needed fields.

I believe the problem may be related to the Company field but in looking at the properties for that field I cannot see anything out of the ordinary. However, when I remove that field and run the report the line spacing goes to single spacing. I have moved the company field around in the template too thinking it might help. Nope, the problem still is there whenever the Company field is added no matter what column in the report,

Platinum Elite Contributor

I've never seen anything like this before so it must be something in the report template. Without examining the template itself I can't offer any explanation for the behavior.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129