Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does support monitor this forum?

Does support monitor this forum?

Champion Listener

Re: Does support monitor this forum?

kinger,

The community is moderated by a cross-functional team including support.

The charter for the community is to create a place for a dialogue for customers to speak with customers.

Do you have a particular question or concern?

yes, I posted two days ago. 

My biggest issue right now that bugs me is how the information is listed in the contact list and task list.  I have 1000 contacts and I have it alphabetical by company.  After that I want it alphabetical by contact name.  Right now there will be 20 people for a company and these 20 people will be listed in the contact list with no regard to alphabetical order. 

I want it to look like this

ABC co.  Mr Anderson
ABC co   Mr Davidson
ABC co.  Mr Smith
ABC co.  Mr Vernon

Instead it looks like this:

ABC co.  Mr Vernon
ABC co   Mr Davidson
ABC co.  Mr Anderson
ABC co.  Mr Smith

Champion Listener

Got it!

To your point then of "Does support monitor this forum?":

We certainly do, but the intention is to ensure that as customers and Certified Consultants communicate with each other, they are adhering to the Community Guidelines as well as providing accurate information.

That being said, Sage are looking at trends both broad and specific in order to improve the customer experience. For example a post that was raised by several members at once (example here) will often merrit the Sage team to get involved and provide a direct reply.

So far, the response rate on most posts are 24-48 hours, some go longer before being answered by other customers or CCs.

Let's see if a community member replies here shortly. Remember, the community went live on 1/28 and we are seeing 20% weekly growth in participation. So as it gets more coverage, response time should improve.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
Platinum Elite Contributor

kinger wrote:
yes, I posted two days ago. 

My biggest issue right now that bugs me is how the information is listed in the contact list and task list.  I have 1000 contacts and I have it alphabetical by company.  After that I want it alphabetical by contact name.  Right now there will be 20 people for a company and these 20 people will be listed in the contact list with no regard to alphabetical order. 

I want it to look like this

ABC co.  Mr Anderson
ABC co   Mr Davidson
ABC co.  Mr Smith
ABC co.  Mr Vernon

Instead it looks like this:

ABC co.  Mr Vernon
ABC co   Mr Davidson
ABC co.  Mr Anderson
ABC co.  Mr Smith

When you go to the Contact List, it defauls the sort to one field. You can use Edit | Sort to select Company, then Last Name