Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does anyone know if the next release will have this?

Nickel Contributor

Does anyone know if the next release will have this?

You know what would be really neat?  Of course,  Sage might say it would cost gazillions of dollars to implement,  but I would think it would be simple. 

How about giving the tabs some flexibility and allow us to choose whether or not it would maximize the full screen by giving us the option to a) keep it the same as the rest of the tabs b) maximize the full screen within the "box" so to speak c)allow us to maximize/minimize the tab by clicking on the "pane". 

If I go from tab-to-tab,  one tab would allow itself to be opened fully(for example, for the web context browser opens itself up completely) another would stay the same as the others and the other could be "maximized/minimized" with my own click on the pane bar.

Hey Sage.  Do the simple things.  Trust me.  You'd win back your enemies and critics who are telling you that you're software developers have no creativity and really shouldn't be working for you.

-P

Nickel Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if the next release will have this?

[ Edited ]

One more note:

I am looking forward to the next release.  I think that ACT! will do it right this time and bring me back to buying the lastest version.  I am under the impression that the next version will bring a lot of functionality.  This is the buzz word everyone is talking about.   Even though it took you 5 releases to hopefully get it right this time,  I am anxious to see what you have for us.

Some of those functions in the developer's forum have really made this product fun again.  I kind of like opening up the program again(even though it takes some time to open)Smiley Happy.

I am cheering you on Sage.  Do it right and you will corner the market!

-P

Message Edited by patgenn123 on 05-24-2008 01:51 AM