Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does anyone know how to enter notes and/or history in Act Mobile and have it properly sync back to Sage Act?

Does anyone know how to enter notes and/or history in Act Mobile and have it properly sync back to Sage Act?

[ Edited ]

I do a lot of business on the road and I am constantly communicating with customers.  I would like to enter things in my blackberry and have it sync back to the office.  Like I said, things like emails I receive to the blackberry, notes I make, conversations with customer, schedule activities, etc.

Also, having trouble with it syncing to both Sage Act and Outlook simultaneously.  Any thought?

Bronze Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how to enter notes and/or history in Act Mobile and have it properly sync back to Sage Act?

For what you want I would think you may need to look at one of the 3rd party tools and configure or maybe synch you Blackberry with Outlook and if you are using 2011 then synch the contacts with ACT

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how to enter notes and/or history in Act Mobile and have it properly sync back to Sage Act?

Hi,

You can use Sage Mobile for ACT! (formally know as ACT! Mobile Live) to add notes on the device's contact record and have those notes appear directly on the contact once you sync it back to ACT!.

To do this from your device, edit the contact, scroll down to the Notes section, and enter your new device note above the ***************Histories and Notes******************** line.  Once you've added your note save the contact and sync with Sage Mobile for ACT!.

This note will now appear on the contact you added it to as a new note in ACT!.

Brandon Balsley

Director, Product Management, Sage ACT!|
Platinum Elite Contributor

One point I was just discussing with Sage ... there is a warning if using Sage Mobile NOT to sync the phone contacts/calendar with anything else (eg Outlook).