Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does anyone have experience with QSalesData QuickBooks Link for Act!

Copper Contributor

Does anyone have experience with QSalesData QuickBooks Link for Act!

I was wondering if anyone has tried QSalesData QuickBooks Link for Act!. It looks like a useful add-on but it adds to the complexity of things. I want to use it with the latest ACT! and Quickbooks.

Thank you so much.

Silver Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone have experience with QSalesData QuickBooks Link for Act!

I'm an Act! consultant so you may discount my response accordingly.  That being said I installed it just recently for one of my clients and it took about an hour to get everything set up and working properly.  I only installed it on one PC because they wanted to try it out.  After they had been running it for a couple of weeks they called because they wanted to put it on most of the other PCs in their office.  It's a very nice product and the support for the product from QBSalesData is superb.  You can install it in trial mode and see for yourself before purchasing.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Bronze Elite Contributor

businessdata wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has tried QSalesData QuickBooks Link for Act!. It looks like a useful add-on but it adds to the complexity of things. I want to use it with the latest ACT! and Quickbooks.

Thank you so much.

I'm entirely biased as we produce a competing product.

Accounting links vary, complexity depends what the prime need is and how large the deployment. There are subtle differences of focus and scalability for different products. As sales data becomes more available across an organisation there may be issues of confidentiality, who should see what and what impact will that have as individuals leave an organisation, perhaps to a competitor ?  

We published a guide and comparison in 2014 that may help, as attached.   

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Bronze Super Contributor

I have installed both QSales Data and Xact for my ACT clients.

It is best to discuss your needs with an ACT Consultant who has experience with both products so that you (two) can determine which product can meet your specific needs.

I will be happy to talk about your needs to help you determine what solution can best fit your needs.

write me offline at tmwilli@tmwconsulting.net
Best Regards,
Terry Williams
TMW Consulting
Sacramento, CA
tmwilli@tmwconsulting.net
916 396-4302
Copper Contributor

Yes we use it daily.

Honestly, we couldnt function without Qsales Data. It does exactly what we need, we modified the desktop to have the customers balance on the desktop. When the sales guys are in ACT and a customer calls in, they look at the customer notes in ACT, enter any notes and can advise the customer if their account is on hold or if they see any issues.

They calso can look at the sales history and invoice history for the customers by clicking on the specific Tabs.

The program updates nightly, automatically.

Cant say enough good about how well it works for us.

Bob