Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does ACT! 2012 Pro have Mini Bar View with Groups Tab

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Does ACT! 2012 Pro have Mini Bar View with Groups Tab

In ACT! 6.0 we had a "Groups" tab on the Mini bar view that we could click to display our group lookup in the contact detail screen.

We really liked it beacuse it would show the whole group lookup in the contact detail view. For instance I have a group "Email List" and when selected this group from the mini bar tab it would show the lookup "1 of 97" and it defaulted to the contact detail screen.

I can't find a way to do this in ACT! 2012 Pro. When I click on "Groups" in the left side menu it takes me to the group list and when I click on a contact it goes to contact detail, but doesn't show the group lookup, just the single contact.

I'm sorry if this sounds confusing, it's hard to word what we're looking for. We basically just want to see if there is a way to see the whole group lookup in the contact detail view. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Re: Does ACT! 2012 Pro have Mini Bar View with Groups Tab

Jered,

Right click on the group and choose create lookup.  You will still need to press the Details button to go to the Details view but that will get you most of the way there.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by gmartin (Platinum Super Contributor)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Jered,

Right click on the group and choose create lookup.  You will still need to press the Details button to go to the Details view but that will get you most of the way there.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Contributor

That worked great. Thank you for the help.