Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Display "Regarding" in Calendar

Copper Elite Contributor

Display "Regarding" in Calendar

I just got ACT! 2009 (11.1). I'm a single user and will probably always be a single user.

On the monthly view, which is the calendar view I use most often, I see my own name and not the "regarding." How can I show the regarding? Since I'm a single user, I don't need to see the user name at all.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Display "Regarding" in Calendar

Only the Daily and Work Week views will display the Regarding for contacts other than yourself on the calendar. On the monthly and weekly calendars, you can hover your mouse over the activity and a pop-up box will display the details of the activity.

If you would like to see this feature added to program in an update or future release, please post your request on the Share You Ideas board by click "Share Your Ideas" tab at the top of this screen.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Display "Regarding" in Calendar

I actually got this figured out over the weekend. It seems if I schedule the event with "My Record" as the contact, it shows the "Regarding" first.

Thanks.