Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Disaster after upgrading to ACT2012

Disaster after upgrading to ACT2012

Our IT service took 3 days to rebuild my profile after I upgraded from ACT2011 to ACT2012.  Now I also find that ACT2012 is not campatible with a critical addon I use daily called DBlink.  So now I want help with reversing things anyway that will work to get me back to the previous version as soon as possible so that I can resume working and stop loosing money.  Can anyone help me?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Disaster after upgrading to ACT2012

[ Edited ]

Hello MalSproull,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I'm sorry hear you had difficulty with the upgrade to ACT! 2012 and that your add-on is not compatible. If you need to revert back to ACT! 2011 for now, then you would need to uninstall 2012, then reinstall 2011. If you database has already been updated to 2012, you will need to restore the most recent backup of your database prior to conversion, since their is not a method to downgrade a database. You may also want to contact the manufacturer for the add-on regarding their plans for ACT! 2012 compatibility.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.