Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Designing services - it's all about trust

Copper Contributor

Designing services - it's all about trust

At a large bank, that rolled out Act to three groups, my group had a special set of layouts for a selling sales process and for internal communication.  We designed some of our work between the sales people and loan officers to reflect what was happening in the market. Because the sale people used Act, to make requests and promises, between customers and loan officers, our goup of 25 people sold an average of $2,000,000 more than the other Act users. Using Act properly can build trust.

When you have trust you have everything to start selling more. In the service business without trust you have nothing to sell, because who has a mailing piece that says, "we give bad service and are not reliable."

Re: Designing services - it's all about trust

Can you expand on creating a "special set of layouts" for the sales process.  I have just created my own sales process in Act and want to maximize what this tool can do.  Anything helps.  Thanks.
Copper Contributor

Thanks for your question.  First take the important aspects of your sales process and customize fields to get these into Act as things you ask yourself about working on a project or with a company.  Then design a report so you can evaluate your progress.
Bronze Contributor

Brad I think this is a very important fact to know what you want as the reporting outcome to go backwards and do the design not do the design and then report on what is available.
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.