Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Design Layout

Tuned Listener

Design Layout

I added a secondary email address and made sure that the box matched properties with the email address. No matter what I do, I can't type in it and the background is gray.
Sussertown
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Design Layout

Under Tools/Define Fields, check the Field Level Security of that field and make sure it is not Read-Only or No Access.  If you can't get it to work, then delete the field then re-create it.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

I used the "secondary email" drop down field. When I go to the contact window and select tools, etc. there is no field for secondary email to work on. In the Properties area of the design layout, I made the field match the primary email field.
Sussertown
Tuned Listener

somehow I was able to wake it up on the properties page.
Sussertown
Tuned Listener

I just learned something I've needed to know for several years. That created a new issue though. I have a field that has a value in it. It was called user12. When I just changed it to the correct name the values disappeared. How can I migrate the values of the misnamed field to the correct field named box?
Sussertown
Tuned Listener

I wonder if you might have time to help me with this query. I have not been able to get any responses from my post. I have a field I created in the Design Layout. It is a simple text box, but it was brought up from the fields in the bottom window. This one was a user field. I now have a handle on how to do it better using the field tools and edits. But, I want to be able to see my field in the Contact List window. When I create a new field to my liking, the previous version of my field does not transfer its datum. Is there a way I can transfer the datum from my old field to the new one without doing so one contact at a time? thank you.
Sussertown