Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Deletion of Smart Task Status List

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Deletion of Smart Task Status List

[ Edited ]

We are testing heavily some smart task set ups.  We want to clear down (delete) everything listed in the Smart task status list. How do we clear/delete them so we can start our testing again?

I did it yesterday but I cannot remember how, and also I cannot get it to clear today.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ladybt28
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Deletion of Smart Task Status List

Deleting the Smart Task will remove its entries in the status list. You can use the Duplicate option to create a new Smart Task, then delete the original one.
Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ladybt28
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Deleting the Smart Task will remove its entries in the status list. You can use the Duplicate option to create a new Smart Task, then delete the original one.
Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Super Contributor

Greg... that seems a daft way of going about things. Is there any chance of a hotfix just for the smart task issues that are driving everybody crazy? Loads of people are using 2011, it would be very helpful?

Deleting tasks to clear the status list... agreed, not the most intuitive method.

Unfortunately, until an update is ready for release we won't know the issues being addressed within the update.

Using the Share Your Ideas forum is a great way to get Feature Requests entered (these are reviewed by the Development team).

Greg Martin
Sage