Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Deleting all opportunities

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Deleting all opportunities

[ Edited ]

Our sales team wants to start from scratch as they've not been using opportunities properly.  So, they want me to delete all current opportunities.  Is there a way to do this?  I should mention, we're on ACT 2008.

Message Edited by pbparker on 10-01-2008 09:38 AM
Message Edited by pbparker on 10-01-2008 09:39 AM

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author pbparker
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Deleting all opportunities

PB,

Open the opportunity list and display all of the opportunities. Highlight a range or all of these and then right click and there is an option to delete all of these opportunities

If there are any private ones by users you will need to log in as that user to see the opportunities

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author pbparker
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

PB,

Open the opportunity list and display all of the opportunities. Highlight a range or all of these and then right click and there is an option to delete all of these opportunities

If there are any private ones by users you will need to log in as that user to see the opportunities

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Thanks much.. I had a brain lapse where I was looking everywhere else except the obvious place.