Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Database will not open...

Copper Contributor

Database will not open...

Hi, My database will not open. I'm really not sure if I'm not remembering the user name and password correctly or if there's something much more deeply wrong with the issue. I've got Sage ACT! Pro 2011 Version 13.1.111.0, Hotfix 1. I'm using it on Windows 7. Today I turned the laptop on and it asked a user name and pass. It's been opening automatically for so long I'm really not sure I have a pass and can't recall the username. What are the next steps to take? If I fail, can tech support open the database for me on an appropriate support plan? Best, Ben
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Database will not open...

Hello benkin,
For the login, most often the user name is your name - try variations of your first and last name; if you are unsure of the password you can leave it blank. If you need password recovery options, information is in this Knowledgebase article: http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1415...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.