Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Database sync problem - it creates timeless activities ACT! Pro 2012 14.1 hot fix 6

Copper Contributor

Database sync problem - it creates timeless activities ACT! Pro 2012 14.1 hot fix 6

anyone know what I might be doing wrong. Act! Pro 2012 14.1  hot fix 6 installed. when doing a sync from my tablet to the desktop - timeless activities are created (for all the ones that were completed already).  In the "regarding" field it places the first line of the note from the previously created activity.

If I erase all the activities created and re-sync, it doesn't happen. I'd rather not have to do the extra deletion and re-sync so any help would be appreciated.

Copper Contributor

Re: Database sync problem - it creates timeless activities ACT! Pro 2012 14.1 hot fix 6

I did realize that what was happening, if in either database (parent or remote) if you pull activities into the current day, this will create the odd calendar issues and what not. So, when synching - just cancel the auto roll over in the calendar for activities prior to synching.