Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dashboard to show no Annual Reviews in past X days?

Dashboard to show no Annual Reviews in past X days?

Hello,

my goal is to use a dashboard to show all clients that have not had a completed Annual Review (using a custom activity type) in past X months..hoping to also run this list by segment so I'd change the date range depending on segment.

So far, I can use Lookup Contact Activity; Activities of "Annual Review" and select Not Changed since a date I enter.. That will provide me a list but not sure how to then show that in a dashboard (and be great if I could have pie chart slice it by segment value).

I went into Activities dashboard and so far, can't seem to get what I'm after. I can get it to show completed Annual Review by user.. but I want it to show .. who is slipping through the cracks - ie: hasn't had a completed annual review in past x days - especially for those segmented as A+ or A.

Is this possible with dashboards?  I also just downloaded the trial of Topline Dash but have yet to try with that..  prefer if possible right with Act itself to save the $.  But will use add-on if it can do it.

Thanks for any tips,

Cheers, Dave

Re: Dashboard to show no Annual Reviews in past X days?

Griced,

I'm not seeing a way to do this with our current dashboards.  I would usually suggest a 3rd party reporting program for something like that, or contact an ACC.  Your trial version of Topline Design may have that avialable.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com

Re: Dashboard to show no Annual Reviews in past X days?

Thanks for reply.. I'll explore the Topline Dash trial for this. 

Cheers, Dave