Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dashboard option

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Elite Contributor
Accepted Solution

Dashboard option

Does anybody knows how can I set dashboard to show a graphical forecast for ALL sales process ?

I´ve being creating a new dashboard and from what I know it is possible to select all status or stages only but not all process.

I would like to have a dashboard with two views: one with all open and another with all closed opportunities for current quarter.

Shall I add this to wish list for next ACT review ?

Thanks

Mac, Jorge A. Mac Genity
Using ACT! by Sage 2013 Pro Version 15.1.108.0, on Windows 7
Intel Core I7-2600 CPU @ 3,40 GHz
12,0 GB - 64 bits - NVidia GForce GTX 360 SE

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author McGnity
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Dashboard option

Thank you Greig for your support.

I will consider your suggestion to create dashboards for each (09) process. At least for the most important ones and maybe to include this as a suggestions for future ACT reviews.

Mac, Jorge A. Mac Genity

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

At this time, the dashboard can only show one process at a time.  Depending on the number of processes you have, you could create a panel for each process. The Opportunity List, however, can show all stages and processes and can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet.  You cab also run the Pipeline Reoprt under Reports/Opportunity Reports.

If you would like to see the ability to show all processes in a single panel added to an update or future release, please submit your request as a Feature Request.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Solution
Accepted by topic author McGnity
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

Thank you Greig for your support.

I will consider your suggestion to create dashboards for each (09) process. At least for the most important ones and maybe to include this as a suggestions for future ACT reviews.

Mac, Jorge A. Mac Genity