Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customize Contact Field

Customize Contact Field

I have created a field called "follow up date" when the date is today or before today, I'd like the whole line in the company "list view" to go red, to indicate that this needs immediate attention
Can someone advise on how to do this.  I use Sage ACT! 2011 Pro.  Is the process the same for ACT! 2010?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Customize Contact Field

Hello adodsonish,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Unfortunately, there is not a way to do that in ACT!. The best you can do is create an activity for the follow-up and set an alarm for it. You can also make the color of the activity red by choosing a Priority, so it will show that way on the calendar and task list. You can also utilize either Activity Series or Smart Tasks to create a workflow for the follow-up date.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Employee

Also, in the developers download section of these forums is a control that can change the color of a field based the values in the field, however currenty I believe it only compares strings, so I'm not sure if it would work for a date field.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator