Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customising Fields in 'Schedule Activity' Window (Act! Pro v18.2.53.0 Update 4; Shared Database; Windows 10)

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Customising Fields in 'Schedule Activity' Window (Act! Pro v18.2.53.0 Update 4; Shared Database; Windows 10)

Hi, 

I'm looking for advice to see if there is a way in which I can customise the actual fields in the 'Schedule Activity' window.

For example, on the attached image, is there anyway to replace the 'Location' field, to a field named 'Phone' that will automatically pull through the contacts telephone number when a new call activity is created?

This would save me a lot of time when working my way through the call activities.

Thanks

James

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author James P
‎04-20-2017 06:26 AM

Re: Customising Fields in 'Schedule Activity' Window (Act! Pro v18.2.53.0 Update 4; Shared Database; Windows 10)

Hi James,

There is no way to customise the Activity window as this is a preset form.

You can customise columns from within the the Activities tab and this will show you the phone number of a scheduled contact.

To show/hide the columns please navigate to the Activities Tab in a contact and from the right hand side you should have 'Options - Customise columns...'

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author James P
‎04-20-2017 06:26 AM

Re: Customising Fields in 'Schedule Activity' Window (Act! Pro v18.2.53.0 Update 4; Shared Database; Windows 10)

Hi James,

There is no way to customise the Activity window as this is a preset form.

You can customise columns from within the the Activities tab and this will show you the phone number of a scheduled contact.

To show/hide the columns please navigate to the Activities Tab in a contact and from the right hand side you should have 'Options - Customise columns...'

Hi Horn, thanks very much for that.

I was aware of this work-around but just wondered if there was a way to change the activity fields, so thanks very much for the help.

All the best