Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customised reports

Customised reports

Hi there.

I am sole user of Act Premium, working on a stand alone laptop running Windows 7 Professional.

Working in the construction industry, our projects can take several years from unearthing a lead to signing th contract.

With that in mind can someone tell or advice me how I can get the Opportunities report by close date to run for more than one year. At present, the report seems to run everything in day/month order but that deosnt extend to year....for example I can have 2 jobs listed for closure in July.....one for 2016 the other for 2018, but the next line on the report is for a September deal in 2017.

Hope that makes sense.

Looking forward to hearing from someone. Cheers

Mike

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Customised reports

The ACT! reports for opportunities are very limited. For example Opportunity notes, history or activities can't be included and the only run time filtering is by date. Further the date used for open opportunities is the estimated close date while the all other opportunities use the actual close date. To get better reporting for opportunities you need to use a third party report editor. I've written several custom opportunity reports using the Durkin Impact reports.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129