Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer Service

Customer Service

My free trial has come to an end with v16 Act Pro.  

I like the program, so I decided to purchase it.  I paid $269.99 + tax and selected download version.  

I received a receipt for my payment, and instructions that I will receive an activation code to allow me to register my product.

I have not received an activation code from ACT!, and 3 times I have attempted to contact customer service only to be placed on hold for what can only be described as "an unbelievable amount of time".  I have spent less time on hold with my phone and cable companies.  

Has anyone else had experience with contacting customer service with this company?

If this is the way the product is supported, I am considering contacting my credit card company to cancel my transaction.  

What a TERRIBLE first impression.

I am now stuck with an expired trial version, that I can not use, even though I've already paid to activate it.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Customer Service

Not sure which number you tried, but try one of these:
866-873-2006
877-228-8377
877-386-8083
480-304-4300

I also sent a message to the community admin

Thanks,
I have been contacted and my issue has been resolved.
I am quite happy with my decision to purchase.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Nickel Contributor

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry that you had so many problems getting your order handled correctly. I'm going to check and see if we're having problems with generating registrations, or if something happened to the email.

Can you please send me a private message so I know who contacted you and how they found out about your issue?
Damien Park
Swiftpage

Damien,

Not sure how to private message you on this discussion board.  I did receive a Customer Support Satisfaction Survey however, and I will fill that out and send back.

I'm happy to send you a private message, just don't have the time to spend figuring out how.

Sincerely,

Matt

Nickel Contributor

Harvey99 wrote:

Damien,

Not sure how to private message you on this discussion board.  I did receive a Customer Support Satisfaction Survey however, and I will fill that out and send back.

I'm happy to send you a private message, just don't have the time to spend figuring out how.

Sincerely,

Matt

Oh, right... that's not the most visible option in the world on this software.

If you click on someone's name there'll be a link on the right-hand side that says "Send this user a private message". It's in the Contact Me area.

Damien Park
Swiftpage
Nickel Contributor

Nevermind, I found out how it got over to Support. I really just wanted to see the flow that it took to make sure there weren't any gaps in communication (other than the lack of emails to you, obviously).

Hope the rest of your experience is less rocky than the beginning!
Damien Park
Swiftpage