Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer Service phone department is non existent

Customer Service phone department is non existent

This is day two on hold trying to get someone on the phone to simply provide a code to enable registration of our ACT product on a new computer since the other one died.  There is nobody accountable beyond you will need to call this number and that's the only solution.  This is insane.  I hope someone is able to get this message at ACT and provide another way to provide assistance and know that Customer Service is anything BUT customer service.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Customer Service phone department is non existent

Hello nothappy,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. I have replied to the Private Message you sent in regards to this matter.

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I have NEVER dealt with such an ineffiecient company as this group. They do not answer there phones NOR do they respond to chatting online. I waited for an hour before leaving the chat request. Do NOT be fooled by the "looking for the next available rep" message given as they will let you hang for hours. It is truly AWFUL service. I have now been on hold for another 30 minutes waiting for someone to answer the technical support telephone forced to listen to their AWFUL music and BS advertizing. Also heard the message about how thankful they are for my patience in waiting. Repeated thank yous for my patience. This company is pure BS and they do not SUPPORT their own customer base let alone new customers. They could CARE less after you buy the product they want you to go away. AWFUL is kindest thing I can think of this service.

[ Edited ]

Hello budmann,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. I'm sorry to hear that you had to wait so long for support. Unfortunately, we are still working through issues with our phone systems. I see that you did get through to Support a shortly after you made this post and the technician was able to resolve your ACT! for Web access issue. We appreciate your patience and assure you we will continue to strive to address our customer's support needs as quickly as possible.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks.  I have learned about some recent challenges and hope things will improve.

I have resolved my initial problem but now have an issue where the monthly calendar that appears starts many years from now!  How do I fix this to reflect correct year?

If you are seeing all mini-calendars with future dates, then you may be able to resolve this issue with the information in this Knowledgebase article:

http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2104...

Greig Hollister