Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Custom email

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Custom email

I can see how to create a custom command to add on often used document template to my "Write" menu but there doesn't seem to be a function to do that for frequently used email templates.

I have 4 that I use a lot. if I had just one I could rename the emailbody template and just use that.

Does anyone have a workaround? It's really bugging me.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author gtdc
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Custom email

Ahhh... I see what you mean.

I think because the templates are in Word, it has to be processed to send the email

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here -

http://community.act.com/t5/SHARE-YOUR-IDEAS/idb-p/ideas

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on. It also allows other users to vote on these so Sage can get an idea of the demand

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Super Contributor

That works fine for a document template and you can also add an email template to the menu by that method but... if you then click on it in the Write menu it'll do your email as a word doc and not an email to go...
Solution
Accepted by topic author gtdc
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Ahhh... I see what you mean.

I think because the templates are in Word, it has to be processed to send the email

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here -

http://community.act.com/t5/SHARE-YOUR-IDEAS/idb-p/ideas

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on. It also allows other users to vote on these so Sage can get an idea of the demand

Copper Super Contributor

Thanks for that. Have made a request.