Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Custom Tables / Tabs in Act - But cannot run a smart task on the data or do a lookup on the data

Custom Tables / Tabs in Act - But cannot run a smart task on the data or do a lookup on the data

Hi all,

I have installed Topline and made some custom tables / tabs to keep additional information on my clients mortgage products, such as dates of settlement, type of loan, repayment dates etc.

The idea is that I record all this information in the one place and then based on that information, i can set up automated emails etc when repayments are due, fixed rates expiring etc.

However, it doesnt seem like I can do a smart task or even a lookup of that data, which completely defeats the purpose.

Is anyone aware of an addon that can create these custom tables / tabs where the information contained therein can be used as part of a lookup, smart task and mail merge? 

Cheers

Craig Vaughan

Bronze Contributor

Re: Custom Tables / Tabs in Act - But cannot run a smart task on the data or do a lookup on the data

You might have a look at the Durkin site as you can do a mail merge from the custom tables but most others including native ACT will not look at custom tables. www.durkincomputing.com

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.