Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Create dates for Activities--need to view

Create dates for Activities--need to view

Hi all,

New to the board here.  Just installed ACT in our office, changed from Goldmine.  It's been an experience to say the least!

Hopefully someone can help:  I need to either view or run a report showing when activities are originally scheduled, not necessarily when they were completed.  The idea is that I want to be able to see when an employee created an activity so we can manage the activities that weren't completed on time or were pushed back to another day.  I think it will be a good management tool to find out when calls or meetings are not being held on time.

Any help is much appreciated.  Many thanks.

Nate

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Create dates for Activities--need to view

You can show that information in a report but not on the screen.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks for the input.  I tried to run a History report, but can't find the field to bring over to see the original date an activity was scheduled.  Can you provide a path for me to generate the report?

Again, many thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

The activity create date doesn't carry over to the history but you could modify the Activities report to include the create date and run the report to include cleared activities. That report also allows filtering for specific activity types.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129