11-12-2009 02:15 PM
I have a group with three subgroups. I want to make sure that everyone in my large database is in one of these three subgroups but have not found a quick or easy way to do this. Is there a way to create a Group B of everyone not already in Group A?
11-14-2009 09:09 AM
There is a 3rd party AddOn called Non Member Contact that worked with version 5 & 6. don't know if that product has been updated for later versions or not. That product is currently being serviced by Cornerstone Solutions due to the retirement of it's creator Geoff Blood. I would contact email@example.com for more info.
Jim Fry ACT! Certified Consultant
11-16-2009 03:03 PM
Try this method:
- Create a new Yes/No field from Tools/Define Fields
- Create a Lookup from the contacts in Group A
- Use the Edit/Replace Field option to make the value of the Yes/No field "True" (checked)
- Do a Lookup on that Yes/No field for value "False"
- Results for the lookup will be contacts who are not in Group A
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.