Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Converting Outlook 2007 BCM to ACT 11.00 (opportunities)

Converting Outlook 2007 BCM to ACT 11.00 (opportunities)

After suffering for 2 years with Outlook BCM 2007, I was excited to move to ACT. Does anyone know a utility to migrate my 250 BCM opportunities to ACT w/out the old school data entry?  Also, is there any better way to move the Outlook BCM Contacts (much more detail than regular contacts) over to ACT? The recommended solution is to copy all the BCM contacts to the reguilar contacts folder. This results in all the history being lost...not good

Re: Converting Outlook 2007 BCM to ACT 11.00 (opportunities)

Contact a local ACT! Certified Consultant (ACC).  ACT! Certified Consultants offer a wide variety of services. This exclusive group of trained entrepreneurs can provide guidance on everything from your initial setup through customizing ACT! to meet your specific needs.

Other services include:
- Software sales
- On-site installation and support services for software, hardware, and networks
- Product training by SBDCC certified instructors
- Industry expertise in sales and database processes

http://www.act.com/partners/acc/find/index.cfm

Becuase it's feasible? That's my question. Rigth now data entry looks like the best ansswer.

Thanks

Astute Commentator

Search for "ACT to BCM" or "BCM to ACT" on Google and you'll get your answer. There is a company that converts BCM databases into ACT!, including the opportunities, accounts and whatnot....