Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Converting Data to ACT! 10

sak
Tuned Listener

Converting Data to ACT! 10

Hi

I had upgrade my ACT!9 to ACT!10 but there is coming lots of problem.

I was happily using two Opportunity Process in ACT!9 but once data transfer in ACT!10 by default both Opportunity Process merge in single default Opportunity Process. It’s very bad for me.

Secondly I face when I am creating new Opportunity after that whenever edit Opportunity I am not able to edit (price/ cost) value; but I can delete the value, after that currency symbol not visible & only “NaN” is display.

rg;

Sak 

sak
Tuned Listener

Re: Email database detached

Hi,

I am using ACT! 10

Please advices; I want POP (incoming) mail auto attach to contact in History tab, if required add-ons pls advice THE name?

Rg;

Sak

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Attachments

[ Edited ]
Sak - this would get more attention if you start a new thread.  Have a look at CRM-Service's ACT Emial Connect or Design R1's Outlook R1, you would need to check with the comapnies but I think both their products do this.

Tom

{several posts moved to this thread to consolidate member's issues}

Message Edited by tashina on 03-18-2008 11:50 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Converting Data to ACT! 10

sak wrote:

I had upgrade my ACT!9 to ACT!10 but there is coming lots of problem.

I was happily using two Opportunity Process in ACT!9 but once data transfer in ACT!10 by default both Opportunity Process merge in single default Opportunity Process. It’s very bad for me.

Secondly I face when I am creating new Opportunity after that whenever edit Opportunity I am not able to edit (price/ cost) value; but I can delete the value, after that currency symbol not visible & only “NaN” is display.

I haven't heard of either of the problems you describe.

Can you try editing an opportunity and changing the price in the demo database?

Are you using a non-English version of ACT!?