Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contacts (upper) scroll bar missing, ACT! for Financial Professionals, 64-bit computer

Contacts (upper) scroll bar missing, ACT! for Financial Professionals, 64-bit computer

[ Edited ]

I am working with ACT! for Financial Professionals v 11.1.0. on a 64-bit computer. I having been working on the Contact Detail, Design Layouts. I added some sections to the top of the Contact Detail, putting data lower vertically, not horizontally. After I would close the layout design, everything showed up fine each day. Then yesterday when I opened the program, the contact area at the top didn't have a scrollbar.

I have eliminated a number of tabs and there are no tabs with long names. There IS a scrollbar in the appropriate tabs sections..

But I desperately need the scrollbar at the top (above the tab line). The top section is stuck on the lower information I added. I can see the bottom of a line above it, so I know it didn't disappear. After reading some posts, I wondered if the top section was too big and covering up the scroll bar, but as I recall I never exceeded the original dimensions of the work area. Nonetheless, I decreased the vertical data that I could see to see if it made a difference, but it didn't.

I could restore the layout, but I'm going to lose a whole day of work if I do that. Any suggestions?

Since creating this post, I've played with the layout a bit more. I can get the scrollbar to  appear in the design section if the area is a certain height. It disappears when I increase the box vertically. Is there some sort of default dimension the toolsbars are limited to when they are created?

Message Edited by slscanlan on 12-17-2009 11:36 AM
Message Edited by slscanlan on 12-17-2009 02:27 PM