Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact information

Contact information

Hi I recently installed Act 2011.  When I open a contact and type in notes into the icon on the top of the page they do not appear in the lower part of the contact information.  In other I con not see the notes or history that has been entered at the bottom like I could on Act 2007.  Please advise thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Contact information

Hello lwaters,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. If you are unable to see your notes under the Notes tabs, you may need to check your filters. For the filters under that tab, make sure you select All Dates, and for Select Users, choose "All users".

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Ok I did that but no change I found the filter under the view tab.   I made sure it had all dates and all users and  I removed the check mark under show private but it did not change.  It must be something simple

I can see all contact information at the bottom it has on left bottom

Fax

Last result

last reach

and that is it.  The notes and history part is missing.  Let me know thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

So are you saying that the entire row of tabs is not visible?

If so, then it may just be hidden. Move your mouse cursor to the bottom of your ACT! screen until the cursor changes to double arrows. Then hold your left mouse button down and drag up to "raise" the tab row.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.