Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact Report

Contact Report

I am running the Contact Report and displaying contact history.  I want to display call completed, email sent, etc and the notes that we type into ACT! under these categories.  However, I do not want to pull the email messages from outlook into the report that I am generating because it is too much information for my audience.  Does anyone know how to suppress the emails from outlook, but still show that an email was sent with the corresponding notes that were typed into ACT!? 

Thanks.

Re: Contact Report

I'm not sure if you can just exclude the details for a particular history type.  Contact Roy Laudenslage here on the community.  He is real familiar with report customization and he will probably know if this will be possible or not.

Re: Contact Report

I have a similar issue that hopefully someone has an answer to.  When I look up a contact and view thier history, I only want to view phone calls and to do's.  I don't want to see the history of the updates of the opprotunities and such.  If I can't view just my phone calls, emails, and such can I have it so opprotunites don't generate history.  I know changing other fields I can edit wether or not they generate history.  Also, my custom activites don't display thier custom icon's that I have made.  They show in my task list and what not, but when I go to history it is just a generic icon so its hard to decifer what was completed.  Any ideas?