11-22-2009 12:20 PM - last edited on 11-23-2009 01:00 PM by ghollister
I just upgraded from Act! 6 to Act! 11. When I click on Lookup, Contact, or right click in the contact field, the Lookup Window doesn't open. I can't get the Lookup window to open for any of the fields. I'm using the Basic contact Layout, no custom fields, and the Lookup is All Users.
I'd appreciate any suggestions.
[Edit: removed phone number. Please do not post personal phone numbers.]
11-23-2009 01:12 PM
Does the same thing happen with Company, Group and Opportunity detail views? This may be due to your video display settings. If you have your DPI setting at higher than 96, try reducing to 96 DPI.
- Right click on Desktop, select Properties
- Under the Settings tab, click Advanced and change setting in DPI drop down
- Reboot computer to save setting
- Right click on Desktop, select Personlize
- In the left pane, click Adjust Font Size (DPI)...choose the default size of 96
- Reboot machine to save setting
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.