Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact List and / or Contact Schedule List

Contact List and / or Contact Schedule List

[ Edited ]
I believe at one time, when you were browsing contacts using the contact list, you could customize the columns to show the next scheduled item (or schedule date) for each company. I think it would show the date.

We try to make sure that all of our contacts have a follow up date assciated with them but I have not found a good way to make sure that all of our contacts are set. The best way I have found so far is to do a look up of all and then go through each one individually. It would be much easier if you could see a list of contacts along with their follow up date or lack of.

Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to accomplish this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Message Edited by njb123 on 02-04-2008 09:22 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Contact List and / or Contact Schedule List

I have a number of clients who look at their data this way, interesting that ACT! removed the ability to ask "ok who have we missed."

I can think of a number of ways to develop a work around depending on the number of records you are dealing with but maybe using an advanced report generator like Stonefield Query and having a custom report built would fit this situation. 
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA
Platinum Elite Contributor

This might work:

If you use (or create) a dummy field - say called Activity
Edit | Replace - to blank the field
Task List - set the filters to show all
Select all (Click on thee top, shift-click on the bottom)
Right-Click
Goto Contact
Edit | Replace - put "activity" in the field
Lookup | Other - select the field Activity and Empty
Nickel Contributor m4y
Nickel Contributor

njb123 wrote:
We try to make sure that all of our contacts have a follow up date assciated with them but I have not found a good way to make sure that all of our contacts are set. The best way I have found so far is to do a look up of all and then go through each one individually.

Why don't you use the Lookup > Contact Activity??

If the follow you're looking for is a call, you can use it to find any contact with a scheduled call since a date? (I think that that kind of lookup is based on the create date for the activity and not the scheduled date).

And you can also use it to find any contact that have not call created since a date.

Try it and let us know if it helps you.

Xavier Nyssen

ACT! Certified Consultant @ Intuitis | Belgium
{ +32 64 45 08 00 | xavier@intuitis.be | http://intuitis.be }