Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact Info Not Populating

Contact Info Not Populating

Our office uses Act4Advisors (Act 2009, v 11.0) with five individual users sharing a networked database.  We have a new employee and changed the user profile of a previous employee to the new employee's name.

When she opens Act to the Contact page, she can't see any fields or information in the Contact Info section (which is top left on our screen) or the Spouse Info section (top middle).  None of the other users has this problem.  The new user can pull up a client contact page.  She can see notes, history, etc.  She can enter notes, history, etc.

We don't think it's a layout issue, since we have changed the layout a couple times for all users and those new fields seem to show up fine.  We also tried deleting this user and adding her back again new -- didn't fix it.  I'm sure it's some kind of simple setting or view that we're missing somehow.  But we can't seem to track down the answer.

Thanks in advance for any help?

Re: Contact Info Not Populating

Hello jmain,

Is the issue specific to the machine?  If you login as her from another computer, are you able to see the fields?

Didn't think to try this -- good idea.

The problem appears to be specific to her work station.  We logged on this morning using my computer and her user name/password.  All the information that is missing on hers appears when on my computer.

What now?

Bronze Super Contributor

Perhaps try to see if there is an updated video driver for that machine...