Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact Detail View Default window

Contact Detail View Default window

I'm using ACT 2011 Pro.  When the Contact Detail View opens, the bottom part of the window has the "Tabs" (notess/History...) almost unable to be viewed at the bottom of the screen.  I can drag the split line up for the current session, but have to do it each time I log in.  Can I move it up and set a "default" so it opens the same way each time?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Contact Detail View Default window

Hello johntap,
Try adjusting the tab row height in the layout itself. Go to Tools > Design Layouts > Contact and move the tab row up.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks.  I'll give this idea a try.  I have read the Community Guidelines and am not sure what I did wrong.  As a new user, can you tell me as I do not intend to post inappropriate information.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Sounds good. If you are referring to the Community Guidelines statement under my name, that's actually part of my signature...nothing directed at you Smiley Happy

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

That was my question. Thanks for clarifying I'm still in compliance.