Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Contact Design Layout and URLs

Contact Design Layout and URLs

I placed a picture within my contact layout, is there anyway to attach a hyperlink to the picture?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Contact Design Layout and URLs

No, this is not an option. Clicking on a picture field is for replacing the picture (as clicking on any field is for replacing the data).

You could create a URL field and put it below the pic on the layout.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.

Thanks for the URL. I just placed the suggestion in the box.

dp

Mike Lazarus
ACT! Evangelist
GL Computing, Australia

Mike,

I saw your post and your tag as an ACT! Evangelist. I'm a Wanabe...Just bought my copies of ACT.

My question is this how can I get my hands on a Layout Template Created for a Learning Center? This means that the primary contact is not a business or a business person, but rather an inquirer who could be a father or mother, step or birth. This person is tied to student with data like: grade, service, etc. Given this, I want to keep the business contact fields because they could be referral source. I started to modify the the standard ACT Contacts Layout and realized this is too time-consuming.... Suggestions???

Ralph

hlc@huntingtonnewtampa.com

Platinum Elite Contributor

I'm currently playing with a new product that does relationship links between contacts called itTables.

It's really nice and could be avauilable in the next week or two