Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Comparing Scan2CRM to NEAT Business Cards

Tuned Listener

Comparing Scan2CRM to NEAT Business Cards

We are considering between the 2 business card scanner solutions listed on the ACT! add-on solutions page: Scan2CRM for ACT and NEAT Business Cards.  Please post any recommendations for these products.  We will be using the scanner to upload contact information directly into ACT! during tradeshows.

Re: Comparing Scan2CRM to NEAT Business Cards

to be honest, I do not know NEAT Business Cards.

I am using Scan IT for ACT! from CRMADDON. It is one of the most helpful tools I can imagine.

Before I had to enter all the data manual into ACT!, with Scan IT I save a lot of time and can spend more time effictively speaking with clients - especially on tradeshows where time is short.

It is very easy to use, only insert the business card and the data is directly saved to your database. Furthermore you have the possibility to create a history and a follow up.

There are a lot of more functions but I think that are the most important features.

As you can see, I can fully recommend Scan IT!

KAY

Re: Comparing Scan2CRM to NEAT Business Cards

I would not recommend CRM add on.  We purchased it and had tons of trouble installing.  They want additional funds to help you install it!!  So you purchase a product that is very complex about 20 different steps to install and when you request help they are rude and try to hold you hostage to pay additional fees.  Mind you this is only to INSTALL it!   Don't waste your time get something else lots of other products available.