Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Company reports, only one page?

Copper Contributor

Company reports, only one page?

Hi all

I have starded doing some reports, and most of the time I do lookups and then run the report on the lookup. Then I got one entry for each record in the lookup. But I started to use Summary fields as explaind in kb 14022 and want to make a report with only the summary fields. The thing is that I don't know how and if you can do a report that only prints that once and not for all entrys in the lookup. Insted of getting 1 page I get 1 page fore each company as it is now and then i stop it befor it makes more pages.

Can you make reports on more than one lookup?, I have values on the companys and companys in different regions and whant to have the sum for the different regions. Now i do a lookup for each region and then run report that calculates the sum one region at the time. Is there any other way to solwe this? I whant all sums in the same report.

Copper Contributor

Re: Company reports, only one page?

Ok so after some thinking I solved it by not having a detail section or I have only tested with a wery small one, the thing that was a pain was that it was so big, so I used smaller detail section in most cases.

I then played aroud printing the reports, and had some problems with the marginals, if I open page setup the value on the margins goes down (if i do it many times they are at 0 in the end, a litle strange) and the only way I got things working was using 0 as margins and add margins manualy in the layout. (I use A4 so i need to go in page setup to change).

I gues I solwed this one myself, can't do that second thing but it's god enugth to have saved lookups and run a report for each.