Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Companionlink and blackberry

Companionlink and blackberry

Currently using Act 2005 & Companionlink pro with a blackberry 8100 pearl. All has been great until recently my laptop had a hicup, upon entering companionlink settings i have made a problem for myself. I know it is the phone format tab as this has happened before. Does anyone know the settings please for Australia, the problem is not the sync, all transfers well, my problem is all numbers either have a +61 or 9999 in front of the original number, this stops the call connecting on blackberry. Any ideas
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Companionlink and blackberry

thanks Mike, i have, this has been done through elp desk and i contacted Tiffany after looking at other posts, unfortunately  no reply yet, so i sit and wait as i cannot ring out. I was happy to hear from you as you have helped me in the past, you directed me to a product called handheld which looked really good but as i have had this working for some 9 months on blackberry and then some 36 with Palm prior I will just stick it out. Have you any ideas at all whom i may contact who would know how to work this out?

thanks

ashley

Nope... I use Handled Contact as do pretty much all the support people in Australia and they never take more than a day to respond to support queries. Maybe you should give the trial a go and see if it's better for you?
Astute Commentator

With who knows how many blackberry users out there you would think the act team would get with the plan

Since94 wrote:

With who knows how many blackberry users out there you would think the act team would get with the plan

Most BB users want wireless sync... and that means having servers and worrying about security.

RIM had a cradle sync for ACT! 6.0 in Desktop Manager... I'm not sure why they didn't update it for the later versions.