Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Clients With Secondary Email Addresses

Clients With Secondary Email Addresses

I'm using Act for Real Estate, and am running into a problem. When I look up all my contacts, and try to send an email to them all at once, it leaves out their secondary email addresses. I've created a field and marked it as an email field, and have called it "E-mail 2." Is there any way for that field to be automatically included when I email contacts?

Bronze Contributor

Re: Clients With Secondary Email Addresses

If you are doing a mail merge it only sends to the primary email addresses. If you want to send to secondary contacts or second email addresses then I believe there are a couple of addon products that provide this functionality. You might try www.actaddons.com and if not here let me know and I will find more details.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

Re: Clients With Secondary Email Addresses

I just checked with their live customer service, and the rep I was chatting with didn't know of anything that could help me with this. I'm just trying to figure out a way to avoid having to copy and paste each individual secondary email address into every email I send out to my client base. Any other suggestions? Thanks for replying, by the way.