Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Clearing activities by contact record

Copper Contributor

Clearing activities by contact record

I have identified and marked 45 records in my Act DB for which I wish to clear the activities.  These represent the contacts in a certain area I am turning over to another salesperson.  I have not been able to figure out any efficient way to clear those activities....only one at a time.  If I go to the task list, those activities are not only mixed in with all the other activities, there is no column available to cross-identify those records.

This should definitely be possible in any good relational database.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Clearing activities by contact record

Use the Task List, sory by the "Schedule With" column.  If you don't see it, customize the columns (Right Click - Customize Columns) and add it. 

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

That column is present, but I don't see how that helps me identify those prospects in the given area.  Most of those prospects have no contact person listed, and the few that do, I still can't easily correlate to the territory.

Nickel Super Contributor

Sorry, I read your post too fast.  Try taking the lookup of contacts and put them in a group.  Then, on the group's activities tab, select all of the activities, and clear/erase them from there.

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com
Copper Contributor

That worked.  Thanks a lot.