Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Clearing Multiple Activities

Vad
Copper Contributor

Clearing Multiple Activities

Hi All, When clearing multiple appointments, the histories created show the date and time the activity was cleared, instead of the date and time the activity actually took place. For example if I scheduled a meeting for Feb 10 from 8:00 - 9:30 AM, but clear it on the 17th at 3:03 PM, in the created history it shows the activity as taking place on Feb 17th from 3:03 to 4:33 PM (calculating the end time from the duration of the activity). If I clear the activity individually, however, all comes out OK.. How it is possible to clear multiple appointments with original date and time?
Regards,
Vad
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Clearing Multiple Activities

Vad wrote:
Hi All, When clearing multiple appointments, the histories created show the date and time the activity was cleared, instead of the date and time the activity actually took place. For example if I scheduled a meeting for Feb 10 from 8:00 - 9:30 AM, but clear it on the 17th at 3:03 PM, in the created history it shows the activity as taking place on Feb 17th from 3:03 to 4:33 PM (calculating the end time from the duration of the activity). If I clear the activity individually, however, all comes out OK.. How it is possible to clear multiple appointments with original date and time?

No, I don't think this is an option.

You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.