Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cleared activies uncleared after conversion!

Cleared activies uncleared after conversion!

Hello there!

I hope someone can help me.

I converted from Act 6.0 to Act 2009, and all of my data converted. Smiley Surprised)

However, all of my past activites which were cleared are uncleared!

It means I have 10,400 calls, 3300 to dos and 2000 meetings, dating back to 2002.

I was on the phone with a rep today who installed a db fix on my machine which solved the problem, but then he was helping me create a remote database and import contacts, so now, it's like I've started all over again.

He left the db fix on my desktop, and I tried to use it, but all of my old activities are still uncleared.

Can any of you help?

Re: Cleared activies uncleared after conversion!

Please call support, they will have a utility to fix the activities.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I did call support, and the agent is telling me that I have to clear them manually. He denies any knowledge of a db fix, even though I insisted that the last agent applied the fix and that it had worked.  I am really frustrated.  There are incomplete items on my list in the past which are there on purpose. I don't really have the time to analyze all of the items and figure out when are legit and which aren't.  When I suggested to the agent that this was a software flaw, he said it wasn't and I just needed to clear the past manually.

Do you know of another way to get a suggestions?

Thank you again.

Lori

Lori,

Please check your private messages.

Copper Super Contributor

"Please call support, they will have a utility to fix the activities."

Just for further clarification for others who have this problem and visit this thread:

Will this utility fix cleared activities that have been uncleared during a conversion from Act 6 ?

Or does this utility just fix the alarms ?

Michael Kadlec
Act! Certified Consultant
Corelogix Corporation

There are utilities for both.  The support analyst you spoke with yesterday emailed after the call with the knowledgebase article to obtain the tool for activities being uncleared after converting to 11.1