Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cleared Activities Not Displaying in History Tab in Remote database after synchronizing - This is a correction to an earlier post

lnc

Cleared Activities Not Displaying in History Tab in Remote database after synchronizing - This is a correction to an earlier post

If I clear an activity in my Remote database, it does not display in the History tab of my Master database when I synchronize the two databases. (This corrects a typo inan earlier post.)

Activities I clear in my Master database does display in the History tab of my Remote database when I synchronize them.

Is there a setting in my Remote database about how to handle cleared activities that I need to change?

I did View / Refresh.

I am running Act 2010.

Tx Linda

lnc

Re: Cleared Activities Not Displaying in History Tab in Remote database after synchronizing - This is a correction to an earlier post

Figured it out.... :-)))

Dates field under the History was set differently on each computer.  One was set to Dates [All Dates] and the other to Dates [Custom...]

Changed both fields to [All Dates] and wa-lah, missing activities appeared.

Love it when it's something simple. 

Thanks for looking everyone!

Linda

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Cleared Activities Not Displaying in History Tab in Remote database after synchronizing - This is a correction to an earlier post

Linda,
Thank you for posting the resolution to your issue. Glad to hear it was something as simple as filters!
Greg Martin
Sage