Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Checkboxes missing in ACT Pro 2013 Google Integration Advanced Preferences

Checkboxes missing in ACT Pro 2013 Google Integration Advanced Preferences

All of the square checkboxes are missing in the ‘Google Calendar Integration’ under ‘Tools > Integrate with Google > Google Integration Preferences > Advanced Preferences > Select types of Sage ACT! activities to synchronize’.

The ‘Activity Type’ shows with a lined list of activities - but no checkboxes. I’ve tried to click in the area where the checkboxes should be but am unable to activate any of the Activity Types. Thus am unable to synchronize my calendar with Google as I did before I upgraded to Act 2013. 

The checkboxes are also missing under the ‘Synchronize Contacts tab’.

I have Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.1.108.0. Also tried changing my desktop screen resolution and that did not resolve the missing checkboxes. Is there a fix for this?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Checkboxes missing in ACT Pro 2013 Google Integration Advanced Preferences

Hello Ihavahav,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. This issue is usually caused by your display setting being higher than 96 DPI. There are some issues that ACT! when this setting. For more information, please see this Knowledgebase article:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=2634...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.