Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Changing an Activity Type and maintaining Priority setting

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Changing an Activity Type and maintaining Priority setting

Any comments welcome on this and I hope I explain it clearly.

When changing say, an Call Activity prioritised as High to a To-Do, can the Priority setting for the Call  be maintained for the To-Do, rather than set to the Preferences default?

Glenn Lye
glye@crmdata.co.uk
07827 643672

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author crmdata
‎11-22-2016 05:54 AM
Administrator

Re: Changing an Activity Type and maintaining Priority setting

Hi There,

Unfortunately, I don't believe this is possible. When changing the Activity Type, the defaults for the newly selected type are applied immediately.
If all the activities you're changing the type for have the same priority, then you could temporarily set the default to the same priority, however if they are all different priority values, then this would not work.

There may be methods to do this that use third-party addons, although I don't personally have any more info on this.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author crmdata
‎11-22-2016 05:54 AM
Administrator

Hi There,

Unfortunately, I don't believe this is possible. When changing the Activity Type, the defaults for the newly selected type are applied immediately.
If all the activities you're changing the type for have the same priority, then you could temporarily set the default to the same priority, however if they are all different priority values, then this would not work.

There may be methods to do this that use third-party addons, although I don't personally have any more info on this.
Copper Contributor

Hi Gary

Thank you for your response. I think this confirms my thoughts.

Glenn Lye
glye@crmdata.co.uk
07827 643672