Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change text case depending on value of another field in Opportunity

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Change text case depending on value of another field in Opportunity

I would like to have the Opportunity Name field text change color based on the selection in the status option group.

For example an open opportunity would be in Black and a closed opportunity would be in Red.

This would allow me to quickly identify open and closed opportunity at a glance as I go through the full index.

I know I can filter the list, but would like to be able to do this as well.

Any ideas on the best way to do this.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Russty
‎02-26-2018 03:58 PM
Administrator

Re: Change text case depending on value of another field in Opportunity

Hi Russty,

While there are lots of customization options in Act to change the colors of fonts/text - I don't believe there is any way that you'd be able to have them changed 'automatically' based on criteria.

This does seem like the kind of thing that you'd be able to find an AddOn for - it might be worth asking one of our certified consultants here on the forum, or checking out actaddons.com

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Russty
‎02-26-2018 03:58 PM
Administrator

Re: Change text case depending on value of another field in Opportunity

Hi Russty,

While there are lots of customization options in Act to change the colors of fonts/text - I don't believe there is any way that you'd be able to have them changed 'automatically' based on criteria.

This does seem like the kind of thing that you'd be able to find an AddOn for - it might be worth asking one of our certified consultants here on the forum, or checking out actaddons.com