Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot update ACT!

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Cannot update ACT!

I do not understand. I'm getting thuis message & I'm an administrator in my own personal computer. What am i Missing!Act! cannot update.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author RobertoC
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Re: Cannot update ACT!

If you right click on the ACT! icon and select "Run as Administrator" that should resolve the problem for you.  You may be an administrator on your system but you are not running in administrator mode.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author RobertoC
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

If you right click on the ACT! icon and select "Run as Administrator" that should resolve the problem for you.  You may be an administrator on your system but you are not running in administrator mode.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

Stan,

That worked!!! Thank you! A very simple answer that I could not easily find in the Knowledge Base.

Very gracious
RobertoC