Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot send e-mail from ACT

Cannot send e-mail from ACT

Just loaded ACT and intregrated with outlook.  Can receive e-mails with no problem.  However after composing e-mail in ACT and hitting send button mail stays in outbox.  To send the mail I must activate Outlook then when I exit outlook the messages will be sent from the Act outbox.  Any suggestions?

Jack

Re: Cannot send e-mail from ACT

I don't have solutions to the problem you posted, but I have the same problem. I checked out Act!'s knowledge base, tried the solution there and my email message still won't go out.

[ Edited ]

I'm fighting with the same problem.

I followed the instructions I've found in the FAQs

I went through the steps of these instructions already hundreds of times and the problem is still not solved.

This is really getting very annoying, especially since this is obviously a known issue since quite a while but there's still no solution to it.

It makes Act Email practically absolutely useless and urges you to setup Outlook as email client. Not very cool...  ...not at all...!

Anybody found a solution yet?

Message Edited by bluesmister on 11-12-2008 05:59 PM

I too have the same problem!! I use Swift in conjuction with Act 2008, that's the only way that I'm able to use it. This solution costs me $30.00 a month...not good.

I upgraded to ACT9 and now have no problem.