Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot register Act 2010 - error message "Unable to register Act".

Cannot register Act 2010 - error message "Unable to register Act".

We purchased ACT2010 last year and have 3 computers at home that we run this on. Unfortunately, we had various problems with installation and virus' and I just had to wipe and reinstall one of the laptops, and now Act will not register/activate. Please advise how I can get this up and running. We need this for our business.

Thanks Alan Grannum

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Cannot register Act 2010 - error message "Unable to register Act".

Hello Alan,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. First let's validate your serial numbers. Please send me the serial number(s) you are using via Private Message. To send me a message, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks Greg - -done!

Mr. Grieg,

I also have problem with this matter i cannot register my ACT Sage Premium 2010 to windows Xp3 machine. i have tried disabling firewall and add exception with port 443. i even allow all the services with our firewall router. still the problem exist. i also try formatting this PC. after the registration no success at all. Please advise i already spent so many times with this problem.

Regards,
Thank You.
Jethro Ian De Vera
jdevera@acico.com.qa
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Jethro,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! User Community. I have replied to the private message you sent me.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.