Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'AEM_OPTOUT', table 'SJL3Contacts.dbo.TBL_CONTACT'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement

Highlighted

Re: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'AEM_OPTOUT', table 'SJL3Contacts.dbo.TBL_CONTACT'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The state

I have tried our remedy and does not work, we have a Server and 13 Computers, do I try on the computers or on the server, as computers does not work, please any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Highlighted

Re: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'AEM_OPTOUT', table 'SJL3Contacts.dbo.TBL_CONTACT'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The state

My error reads Cannot insert the value of NULL into column ' ISFAVORITE'. table 'DHP18dbo.TBL-CONTACT column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.  The statement has been terminated.  I have been working the ACT team for 2 days to solve this and no end in site yet, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi Harry JR,

What version of Act! are you using?

Do your client PCs connect to the shared database on the server over the network, or are they using remote database synchronization?

I'd suggest trying the steps I wrote here on the server. Let us know if you run into any difficulties along the way.